Lazer Cops is a retro bullet hell for up to four buddy cops. Grab your favourite buddies and sit down on the couch for some quality cooperative game-play or play alone and test your multi-tasking. Lazer Cops is a bullet hell with a twist - players are connected by a LAZER TETHER. The best way to destroy enemies is to wrap your LAZER TETHER around them, then watch them explode into pieces. The bad news is that this tether also chains you to the other players. Oh, and if one you dies, you ALL die. Better cooperate. Or else. Who exactly are you fighting? Doesn't matter. They're angry, they hate you, and they're in your way. Are you a loose cannon that doesn't have any friends? That's OK. You'll just have to drive two cars at once. Sounds hard, doesn't it? Well, it is. But you're a grizzled cop who prefers to work alone. I'm sure you'll be fine.
- 33 levels, each with multiple game modes
- Unique cooperative bullet hell gameplay
- 4 groovy boss battles
- Supports up to 4 cops simultaneously (1-4 players)
- Play with a keyboard, or a controller, or a keyboard and controller, or 2 controllers, or 2 controllers and a keyboard... I think you get the point
- Cooperate OR compete with your friends!
- Large variety of level types, from obstacle levels, classic bullet-hell levels to vehicular smash-fests!
- Eye-sizzling neon aesthetics
- Screaming at your 'friends' when they screw up and you all die
Logo & Icon
About Foolish Mortals
- Foolish Mortals is a Canadian independent game studio led by Michael Long, based in the frozen wasteland of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Sas-catch-eww-wan), Canada. Our goal is to make 1 game for each major genre of games. This could take a while...
- More information
- More information on Foolish Mortals, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lazer Cops Credits
- Michael Long
- William Selby
- Kevin Squires
- Kent Weiler
- Music and sound